Visit or Write or Call

Let's Walk the Talk of Reconciliation with Bill C-262

Visit or Write or Call your Member of Parliament and your Senators (click the links to find them).

In order of effectiveness:

  1. Visit your representatives
  2. Send them a personal letter
  3. Send them a Let’s Walk the Talk postcard.
  4. Phone their riding office

Free Postage to:
House of Commons
Ottawa, Ontario     K1A 0A6

Before you contact your representatives, check out a Let Justice Roll, a guide for taking action.

In addition to your MP or Senators, the following people might also be lobbied:

Postition Contact
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
telephone: 613-995-0253
Conservative PM Critic Andrew Sheer
telephone: 613-992-4593
NDP PM Critic Thomas Mulcair
telephone: 613-947-0867
Green PM Critic Elizabeth May
telephone: 613-996-1119
Minister of Indigenous Services Dr. Jane Philpott
telephone: 613-992-3640
Minister of Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Dr. Carolyn Bennett
telephone: 613-995-9666
Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada Jody Wilson-Raybould
telephone: 613-992-1416